.:{Crystals}:. .:{Crystals}:.

First 2.5 minutes are great. I was sort of expecting more approaching the 4 minute mark (maybe a climax or just a repeat of previous instruments with slight variations), but it was mostly just calming down by then. Great arpeggio and light/bright pads/instruments.

I could imagine a bunch of different strings going for a not-too-long climax and then having it fade-out, or perhaps introduce a bit more somber/darker tones to clash and contrast with the first parts which are more of a soft sad melancholy. I like contrast and "aggression", so my view may not coincide with your goals with the piece.. :P

larrynachos responds:

Sounds like you have great ideas of your own! If you'd like, you could attempt to cover it or something :)

Barkenadem - Ritual Barkenadem - Ritual

Only the vocals that feel a bit out of place to me (or just too much of the same sounds). The song overall has a pretty good and scary vibe (and I usually don't really like hip-hop related music)

Barkenadem responds:

Thanks for your review! I appreciate it!

Finalvania Finalvania

Feels like a medley of sorts o.o
Not bad melodies, but the mix makes it hard to follow along, for me at least. As for the instrumentation, I would say it is not bad, but it could use some mixing, equalizing and possibly effects to enrich the sounds of it all. The end (after around 04:) felt like a repetition of earlier parts and could probably be ommitted or remade.

ILG924 responds:

Thanks!
The repetition at the end was to make it seem like a looping VG song. That and I'm too lazy to write a proper ending

Global Global

If you wanna go for that typical house feeling I would suggest adding a stronger bass and emphasis on the off-beats after the first climax at around 01:06. Nice vibe in general!

AskSteve responds:

Thanks bro i appreciate the feedback. Yeah I do need to fix the bass along with the kick. It's there but it could be more prominent.

Wanderlust Wanderlust

Could definitely use some more focused/clear vocals to get the melody/message across!
Seems nice, but hard to hear everything at the moment with the temporary vocals.

thndr responds:

Thanks, I'm hoping to find a vocalist with proper equipment, mine is really awful atm.